Thursday, May 21, 2009

Waking up after prom


So I woke up about 1 and it was beautiful outside. And both Bethany and Brittany wanted me to hang out with them. So I ended up hanging out with Dustin and Brittany at Britt's for a grill out, where I fond out that Brittany lost Precious, cuz she opened the door, and Precious (the dog) ran out. I was very upset and went looking for her, but couldn't find her. And Jake told me he was going to come, but then when Brittany came and got me, he told me he couldn't come, I got really sad. So while I'm inside Brittany runs in and grabs me telling me she found Precious :) So she puts her hand over my eyes and leads me outside, and she was like look what she looks like, I was scared that she had been ran over or something. So we make it half way down the drive way, and Jake picked me up and swung me around in his arms... Scared the hell out of me! But I couldn't stop smiling, because I'm a loser. So we all hung out for a bit, then Jake had to leave at like seven.

He asked me to walk him to his car, and he like grabbed my hand, and said "do you remember last night when you told me to make a wish," and I said "yeah?" He was like, "okayy, so will you go out with me?" I said "yes." Then he was like, "Thanks for making my wish come true babe!" I couldn't stop smiling, then he hugged me, we did the kiss thing, and then he went on his way! Good times!

No comments: