Friday, May 15, 2009


Tomorrow is prom..omgoooosh :0 its almost here! I am so excited and nervous and just ugh I want it to come lol. At first it fet like it was taking forever to come, and now its come so quickly lol. Once I leave I'm gonna pick up my sneakers. The picture is not the best, but thats them and they really do look sick in person! For sure.
So this is m plans for today, leave here, go to the police station with my friend Mike to press charges aganist his ex-girl friend Emilky (WHO IS INSANE) and then pick up Charlie and Alyssa, and then meet Malorie at the mall. Get my shoes :) Then chill, and probablly tan, then I gotta pick Taran up at school at 3 and then take her home, meet up with Shelby at like 4, and then I work at 5:15, where I have to make $50 so I can get my hair done for prom tomorrow... Then Brittany wants me to go camping tonight when I get off in her back yard with her and Curtis in a camper, but I don't seeing that work out too well, seeing as how I need to be up at 8 the next morning so lol... We shall se what actually happens!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PROM DUDE!!!
I am for sure so excited to see everyone done up and beautiful! Its like just abot to make my life and I hope its worth how much I've gone through to get to this point.

No comments: