Thursday, May 21, 2009

The night after prom...

Later that night around 8 Bethany picked me and Brittany up to take us to a bonfire at her boyfriend Rj's house. When we got there I just had a really long talk with Rj's family, and met everyone, and it was interesting. About 11 I started talking to Trask, til like 1 in the morning... First words out of his mouth were, "so you and Jake are together." I was confused how he of all people knew, since it happened like 5 hours before.... Ike told him. That kid kills me, every time we say anything to each other, Trask just has to update me on his life. Like everything I could have missed. Its ridiuclous. Long story short I ended up falling asleep in the camper with Brittany..
Now I could get into this whole thing more, but I have no time, and somethings are just too personal!

No comments: