Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Amazing Night

So Saturday was amazing :) I got my hair done at 9 in the morning, and then went home, got on some face book, just chill until like 11, and then Ike called me, and I talked to him for like an hour, it was so funny he didn't want to go to prom with Brittnee at all. And he was dreading it so much. And then at like 12:15 or so I got ready, and Jake came got me at like 12:45... He looked gorgeous!!!! Like the second I opened the door, we both got the biggest smiles :) My flower was beautiful! So we got in his car, and went to Hy-Vee, and Keil wanted to see me so I switched into my sneakers and ran into see him quick. Then I went to his house and took some photos for his mom and then we stopped back at my house to grab my cash. After Taran called m e and told me to come over, so of course I did! Toni and Taran just told me how pretty I looked and talked to them with Jake for a bit. Then as we were leaving Charlie texted me asking me when he got to see me, so since we were on his street I was like right now, and so I stopped by his house, and Charlie, Alyssa and Will came out, and we all talked and had fun, then Alyssa left, and so Charlie and Will came over to my house, after the beat up Blue (the cat.) When I got to my house Bethany, Rj, Brandi, Alexa and Mitch, and Bethany's dad were already there, I laughed! Then we went out and took some super cute pictures, and then they all left. So I waited for Leah and Dallas with Will, Charlie and Jake. So they came and we took some cute pictures and hung out for a bit. Then we dropped Charlie and Will off, and headed to grand march with Bethany and Rj. We were like the 4th or 5th to go, and I lifted up my dress when we walked down, to show off the sneaks. We got a aloud applause followed by alot of laughs :) I am the kind of person that likes to be crazy, and not be average, and I loved my shoes! FOR SURE! After Bethany and Rj got done, we took pictures with his mom, and then took off to Elm Crest, where me and Jake took our pictures, and just chilled until everyone else got there so we could take our group picture. After it was dinner time.... Right after dinner Kayleigh stopped by to take pictures with me! Then we danced, I was so sore when left :p

After prom, we went to Bethany's moms house to get changed and sat down for a second. Then to Sonic, and just chilled where I fell asleep lol. But I made it to 11:11 where I notified Jake to make a wish (THIS PLAYS A BIG PART.) Then on the way to post prom we almost died. A car like majorly cut us off while it was trying to race Jake while he was doing about 80 down Edge wood. To save us and the car, he swerved into a median. I'm usually not scared in cars, even though I believe that I will die in a car, I've always had that feeling. But that got to me, I was more worried about Jake though, because he does have an anger problem. But he was so pissed, he was like shaking, and that's what scared me. He like completely changed. I felt terrible. We eventually made it to post prom where he took a deep breath in and tried to relax. We got in, and Leah and Dallas already had a bowling lane for us to join. So we all got settled, grabbed some food and just relaxed, 5 minutes after that, I won a digital camera :) woot woot! So I gave my old one to Rj! He was pretty excited lol. So then we bowled and ate food till 2 in the morning. Well then Justine showed up "feeling different" so I took the camera and went around the bowling alley taking pictures for year book, where Brooke grabbed me and gave me a hug telling me how sorry she was and hoping we could just be happy, and friends and everything, where I was like sure! Then they hypnotist started. It was so funny. Basically Ike ditched Michaela, Cody and Brittnee, came sat with us. Cody Lewis and Jake about killed Ike he was laughing so hard. Dez almost beat the crap out of basically everyone, and Jake and Cody were so obnoxious, I loved it :) So I made it home about 5, and then I fell asleep till one in the afternoon :) That was my amazing night!!

No comments: