Friday, May 15, 2009

Continuing the craziniess...

On top of the fun past few days, there are the simple things that annoy me... Like people who think they can talk to me, but can't.. Wednesday, I was feeling crappy, and Jake came over and hung out with me, and then I find out about all these girls who hit on him and talk to him all the time and when he denies them, they make up stuff about him and doing stuff with them... That's pretty annoying. Like the reason me and Jake broke up, were because girls from his past started calling me and made up crap about him to me. So when I told him about it, he freaked out, because he had previously had to deal with a situation like that, and it got way outta hand, and the girl was crazy.. So he ended it, before it would/could get to that point again.. And I really don't like hearing all this stuff about other girls, but I love that he is being honest about it. One more thing that makes him completely different from Trask.. And I really can't get mad at him, because guys hit on me too. Like way more then I realized, and I am a huge flirt, and I know Jake gets pissed when other guys try to talk to me or touch or hit me... So I kinda feel bad about the situation. So me and Jake had long talk, and we got into talking about my birth family, and why I have been acting odd lately which would go into that. and he felt so bad, and he just gave me like a 20 minute hug and just told e everything would be okayy.. And like something that has been on my mind is that I really don't want to see any of them especially on my prom night, but I can't tell Rj and Bethany that their families can't experience this moment with them, which is why Jake told me, that the second I feel uncomfortable, he will matturely take care of it, because no one or nothing will ruin this nihgt for me. This made me cry. Jake does not like it when I cry, at all. And then he left eventually and I just went on a walk and tried to think before I had to go to work. And thats all I remember about Wednesday...

No comments: