Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not alot of time left..

So the clock is officially ticking.... The time is almost up and coming down on us. Seniors are ya ready? Because the real life is coming whether we want it to or not!! Its so weird to think that it was just 4 years ago we walked into school as FRESHMEN!! Its funny to remember those days, and see me now.
I was this super fat ugly gross looking girl, who didn't stand up to anyone, and didn't have the best people as friends. The only reason I wasn't a dirty was because I simply took showers. lol. And then today, trust me, I'm completely different. I now am the girl, that if you say something I don't like, I'm pretty blunt about it. I don't back down, you think your tough, I'll show you how weak you are. Sometimes my bark is bigger then my bite, until you force me to bring it out. Like I wont start something out of thin air for no reason, most of the time, I have one. Which is why I am hated by most. I'm honestly your best friend, or a huge problem for you. You disrespect me or loose my trust, your done. And it takes a lot for me to stop respecting someone. Which i why I basically say your screwed. I forgive anything, and when you show me I can trust you, I go all the way. if you find a way to loose that, then well I don't know what to tell you! Thinking about how much I've changed has just made me think of the people that I kicked out of my life, which is kind of frustrating me, which would explain me ranting like this.... But basically that's whats up!

No comments: