Thursday, May 14, 2009

Craziness.. those cats and dogs living together!



So the past week has been nothing less, but interesting. Sunday was great... after I got off work. I went to see Jake, and spent some amazing time with him. Then later that night me and Ike finally had a conversation, and me and him are finally on track again :) woot woot ya know!!! Monday I was having a darn good day, and later that night Trask popped into my head, and I hadn't talked to him in a while so I texted him saying"hey hope life is going good," and of course, he responds, "It is." I say "that's good" he says, "how about you?" I told him, "I am pretty darn happy right now actually." He said, "I'm glad." I said, "any thing new with you?" He then sent me a text Becca had sent him earlier saying that "I've never been happier with anyone.. that's new" I said "oh, did you send that to her?" He said, "no tiff, she sent that to me!" I said, well do you feel the same?" He then said, " idkk... I love her, and yeah, but earlier tonight she was looking at all my old pictures on face book of you and me, and she didn't like them, so I told her that I wanted to get rid of them I just don't know how, so then she showed me how to start untagging myself in them and did a bunch for me. Then when I got home, I looked through them all again, and then did the rest myself, and it was really hard. After I got done, Becca didn't feel special anymore." I had nothing to say..


Curious

why the hell does he say stuff like that to me?


He ended up calling me, and just updated me on his life, without end... Ughh it was making my stomach sick to be honest, and don't ask me why!! Tuesday was Mike's 20th birthday, damn he is getting old ;) And me and Brittany went out to eat at the Olive Garden with him. Where Bethany started talking to me about my birth family, because her boyfriend is my biological cousin, so he knows stuff about me.. I have six mixed brothers and sisters, and I just have to stop, it all really gets to me.. Then later on we picked up Taran and had some fun with my cute little Roo, then picked up Brittany's bike at Curtis's where we found the cutest dog ever, of which the owner let us keep, its like a mini Pomeranian-which goes for like $500. Then we drove it to Kennedy, to see Draik and Charlie, and Trask and Ike were playing keeper in his soccer game, I sat by Ty and Toni (his parents) and Ike's mom and Grandpa, and we were all talking then I realized that Becca was a couple of the stands away from me, wearing the sweat shirt I bought him, I chuckled. And then I had to leave, and Trask kept starring at me, and then when Toni realized everyone was talking shit about Becca she got up and went to talk to her ;) Then we took off and went to Curtis's where Brittany and I took "mr. all state wrestling champion," and I basically beat up Curtis. Then Jake picked me up, where I just sat there thinking about the whole "birth family thing." And he could instanly tell something was bothering me... He just thought it was him. And he got really upset.. Then we started talking about that where I got the text, "I'm sorry.. I just like you......ALOT!!!" And that he basically thinks he's not good enough for me, and that I am not interested in him, because he knows other guys like me. He doesn't get how much he means to me. I honestly didn't think I could look at another guy like I looked at Trask, but I do. Everytime I hear a love song, for once, Trask doesn't come into my mind. I get butterflies around him, he is always on my mind, when he hugs me, I never want to let go of him, he is like my ugh I don't even know... But I like it :) And then the night ended with Michaela ha ha ha.... Dumbie freaked out on me, and said some stupid stuff acting like her words hurt me!! But they don't, I'm done letting her or anyone else in my life hurt me. I dont deserve it. And that was my super fantastic Tuesday..

No comments: