Friday, May 15, 2009

Thirsty Thursday...

Yesterday was alright, like I had a good afternoon, I picked up my cute little friend Miranda and we drove around, got something to eat and went to the mall. Honestly whenI first met her, I thought she was the most annoying thing I've ever met, and I told her that! But as time moves on, I get why she tries to make friends, and honestly she is such a freaking sweet heart and has such a huge heart its ridiculous, I just like her alot lol. Then we dropped her off, and went to pick up Taran, where I then had an hour conversation with her, that basically broke my heart. Taran is my family and I am so protective of her its ridiculous, I just cant even explain it. There was a situation with her and someone else, and thats all I can say. Well I made her tell Trask, becuase she made me promise not to tell him, beucase there re just somethings that will never change about me and him... And she told him, and he called me freaking out... It was a long conversation, this all happened while I was getting my nails done for prom lol.
Then I went to work, where I screwed up someone's bill, so they basically left without out paying a $42 bill... Which of course means that it came out of my pocket, so I walked away with two bucks at the end of the night. I was just in a bad mood, because I had so much on my mind, and then all this, it just ughh.. My night remotely got better, becuase towards the end of my shift, Jake randomly started texting me, and then out of no where I get the text, "I miss you." I had like a ten minute smile, not gonna lie. Then he kept telling me how much he wanted to see me, so the second I got off work, I drove to go see him, and out 5 minute thing, turned into like an hour something :) He was sick and sore and tired as hell, but he wouldn't let me leave!!! I loved it... FOR SURE! ba ha ha ha
And then when I got home I called Taran and talked to her for like and hour, and then I fell asleep.. It was an alright ending..

No comments: